All our Napkin Rings are specially design for a wedding or special event or just to make your table look complete. A table can look beautiful with a stunning tablecloth and gorgeous centerpiece, but still missing something to make the final touches look festive. With our Napkin Rings, you can have a formal or casual or just a fun setting look. They can be used in many ways or just to complete your table.
Use a steamer or iron on low heat. Put item in the dryer with a damp towel, (low heat) the moisture will create a steam effect. Place a damp cotton towel over the linen and iron on high heat. Roll up the linen rather than folding until it’s time for use. Wash cold with mild detergent, tumble dry on low with dryer sheet for better results.
Round Table: How to Measure?
1) Measure across the center of the table from one side to another.
2) Add your drop, usually 16″. This will give you an 8″ drop all around the table.
3) If you want a shorter drop like a 5″ drop, then just add 10″.
4) Order the size that is closest to your measurements.
5) Our sizes are common sizes that you find in all department stores, so we are sure to have one to fit your table.
Polls: Help Us Improve!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.